Professional Development Professional Development
Speaking Engagements Speaking Engagements
Redefine ML education through inspirational presentations Redefine ML education through inspirational presentations
SupportEd speaking engagements offer a dynamic and inspiring experience to dive deeper into the world of multilingual learners (MLs) at your event, conference, or panel. We create interactive sessions with actionable strategies and takeaways along with online resource sharing tools that make a lasting impact on our audience.
Suggested Topics Suggested Topics
Speaking engagement topics are typically derived from our best-selling books. If you desire a specific topic, we will be happy to work with you to create a presentation on the topic you wish.
Interactive content in your desired format Interactive content in your desired format
In-Person Keynote In-Person Keynote
Virtual Keynote Virtual Keynote
Virtual Q&A Virtual Q&A
Our Speakers Our Speakers
SupportEd speakers are nationally recognized ML experts, best-selling authors, and accomplished researchers— all who are past educators. Our passion is to support MLs and share our expertise with your educators.
Previous Speaking Engagements Previous Speaking Engagements
SupportEd provides speaking engagements to an array of notable partners and conferences each year. Our past speaking engagement partners include, but are not limited to:
- Alabama-Mississippi Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (AMTESOL)
- California Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (CATESOL)
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
- Michigan Association for Bilingual Education (MABE)
- National Association for Bilingual Education (NABE)
- National Association of English Learner Program Administrators (NAELPA)
- National Charter Schools Conference
- National SEL Conference
- The University of Rhode Island Honors Colloquium
- Teaching MLs Podcast with Tan Huynh
- Washington Association for Bilingual Education (WABE)
Our team of ML experts can overhaul and develop curriculum, assessment, strategic planning, and program development.
Online Book Studies
Designed to fit educators’ busy schedules, start and stop at your own pace and earn PD certificate hours conveniently online.
Our library is filled with a variety of tools that can be implemented in classrooms, schools, or districts to help champion MLs.