- Posted by Diane Staehr Fenner
- On January 1, 2013
- 0 Comments
Happy New Year!
As we reflected upon DSF Consulting’s year in 2012, we were humbled at the many ways in which we were able to support ELs across the nation in several different capacities. Instead of giving an update of what we were up to in December 2012, we decided it would be more fitting to share with you the names of the entities we worked with in 2012 to provide EL services targeted to their specific contexts and needs.
- American Federation of Teachers (DC)
- American Museum of Natural History (NY)
- Association of Latino Administrators and Superintendents (MA)
- Colorin Colorado (VA)
- Ellevation Education (MA)
- Florida Department of Education (FL)
- Lincoln Intermediate Unit (PA)
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education/University of Massachusetts Boston (MA)
- New York State Education Department (NY)
- SEED Foundation (DC)
- Stanford University (CA)
- TESOL International Association (VA)
- World-Class Instructional Design and Assessment (WI)
Thank you to these organizations as well as our numerous friends and colleagues in the field of EL education. We look forward to working collaboratively with you in 2013 to advocate for ELs’ equitable and excellent education.
Diane and the DSF Consulting Team